Thursday 18 February 2016

First expirience in the CRAG

The Center for Research in Agricultural Genomics (CRAG) has been very kind with me,and has decided to help me in my research work. Montse Martín, a renouned scientist, leader in the investigation group plant virus, they recieved me with the open hands and hostesd me inside the investigation group, so I could document myself with first hand information so I can develop my Batxillerat final work. She will be my orientator in this agrifood work.


Image 1.1. Logo CRAG


CRAG is an independent investigation center associated with the Consell Superior d'Investigacions Científiques (CSIC), Institut d'Investigació i Tecnología agroalimentaria (IRTA), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), and the Universitat de Barcelona (UB).

Image 1.2. CRAG building situated on the UAB



No comments:

Post a Comment